Diminutive form of oops .
* 1992 , Armistead Maupin, Maybe the Moon
* 2001 , Piers Anthony, The Dastard
- "Oopsy ..." She grabbed the wheel and made a quick recovery. "Sorry."
* 2007 , Jeff Rowland, The Reel Adventures of a Marion County Angler
- Then she heard the baying. "What's that?" "I fear it's a werewolf pack on the hunt." That she understood. "Oopsy !" She flapped her arms harder...
- The woman then looked directly at the angler and sweetly said, "Oopsy ." She then bent over and deposited his jigs into her tackle bag.