Cops vs Copsy - What's the difference?
As a noun cops
As an adjective copsy is
characterized by copses.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(slang) ; Police officers.
* 1986 , Liam Sternberg (performed by The Bangles), Walk Like an Egyptian
The police, considered as a group entity.
* 1906 ,
- All the cops in the donut shops say, "Way-oh-way-oh-way-ooo-aaa-ooo"
- "Maybe he'll git the cops after you, Jack." "I'll watch out fer dat, Nick, an' you must watch out too," answered Jack Sagger.
(UK, dialect) The connecting crook of a harrow.
* 1807 , The complete farmer: or, a general dictionary of husbandry
- It is almost needless to say, that the true point of draught should be exactly in the centre notch of the cops