As adjectives the difference between structural and constructive
is that structural
is of, relating to, or having structure while constructive
is relating to or causing construction.
As a noun structural
is a component used in construction.
Of, relating to, or having structure
(rfc-sense) Used in building.
A component used in construction.
* 1982 , United States International Trade Commission, Certain carbon steel products from Spain (page A-49)
- Freight differentials often increased the spread in favor of the imported structurals . Purchasers repeatedly emphasized that their purchases of imported structurals were split among a number of sources, including Spain, France, West Germany,
Relating to or causing construction.
Carefully considered and meant to be helpful.
(legal) Imputed by law; created to give legal effect to something for equitable reasons, as with constructive notice or a constructive trust.
* (carefully considered and meant to be helpful) productive
* (relating to or causing construction) destructive
* (carefully considered and meant to be helpful) destructive
* constructive criticism
* constructive dismissal
* constructive eviction
* constructive notice
* constructive logic
* constructive trust