As nouns the difference between interlink and connection
is that interlink
is a link of this kind while connection
is (uncountable) the act of connecting.
As a verb interlink
is to link together.
To link together.
To link (two or more things) together.
A link of this kind.
* connexion , (abbreviation)
(uncountable) The act of connecting.
The point at which two or more things are connected.
- the connection between overeating and obesity
- My headache has no connection with me going out last night.
, date=April 15
, title=Morning swoop in hunt for Jodi's killer
, work=The Scotsman
, passage=A spokesman for Lothian and Borders Police said: "We can confirm that a 15-year-old boy has been arrested and charged in connection with the murder of Jodi Jones. A 45-year-old has also been arrested in connection
with allegations of attempting to pervert the course of justice. A report on this has been sent to the procurator fiscal." }}
A feeling of understanding and ease of communication between two or more people.
An established communications or transportation link.
- As we were the only people in the room to laugh at the joke, I felt a connection between us.
- computers linked by a network connection
(transport) A transfer from one transportation vehicle to another in scheduled transportation service
- I was talking to him, but there was lightning and we lost the connection .
A kinship relationship between people.
- The bus was late so he missed his connection at Penn Station and had to wait six hours for the next train.