As nouns the difference between connection and interaction
is that connection
is the act of connecting while interaction
is the situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* connexion , (abbreviation)
(uncountable) The act of connecting.
The point at which two or more things are connected.
- the connection between overeating and obesity
- My headache has no connection with me going out last night.
, date=April 15
, title=Morning swoop in hunt for Jodi's killer
, work=The Scotsman
, passage=A spokesman for Lothian and Borders Police said: "We can confirm that a 15-year-old boy has been arrested and charged in connection with the murder of Jodi Jones. A 45-year-old has also been arrested in connection
with allegations of attempting to pervert the course of justice. A report on this has been sent to the procurator fiscal." }}
A feeling of understanding and ease of communication between two or more people.
An established communications or transportation link.
- As we were the only people in the room to laugh at the joke, I felt a connection between us.
- computers linked by a network connection
(transport) A transfer from one transportation vehicle to another in scheduled transportation service
- I was talking to him, but there was lightning and we lost the connection .
A kinship relationship between people.
- The bus was late so he missed his connection at Penn Station and had to wait six hours for the next train.
The situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence.
A conversation or exchange between people.
- Be aware of interactions between different medications.
- I enjoyed the interaction with a bunch of like-minded people.