As a verb architecture
As a noun conformation is
the act of conforming; the act of producing conformity.
The art and science of designing and managing the construction of buildings and other structures, particularly if they are well proportioned and decorated.
The profession of an architect.
Any particular style of building design.
Construction, in a more general sense; frame or structure; workmanship.
- The architecture throughout NYC is amazing.
- the architecture of grasses, plants, and trees
A unifying structure.
(computing) A specific model of a microchip or CPU.
- the formation of the first earth being a piece of divine architecture
The structure and design of a system or product.
* 2004 , Prof P.C.P. Bhatt, (nptel.iitm.ac.in)
- The Intel architectures have more software written for them.
Module 14: Unix Kernel Architecture
- The kernel runs the show, i.e. it manages all the operations in a Unix flavored environment. The kernel architecture must support the primary Unix requirements. These requirements fall in two categories namely, functions for process management and functions for file management (files include device files). Process management entails allocation of resources including CPU, memory, and offers services that processes may need. The file management in itself involves handling all the files required by processes, communication with device drives and regulating transmission of data to and from peripherals.
- The architecture of the company's billing system is designed to support its business goals.
* enterprise architecture
* software architecture
* system architecture
The act of conforming; the act of producing conformity.
The state of being conformed; agreement; hence; structure, as depending on the arrangement of parts; form; arrangement.
(chemistry) The spatial arrangement of the atoms in a molecule as a result of rotation about a single bond