As an adverb faithfully
is in a faithful manner.
As an adjective compliant is
willing to comply; yielding; bending; pliant; submissive; willing to do what someone wants.
In a faithful manner.
- The CD reproduces music faithfully.
(US) A conventional formula for ending a letter, used when the salutation addresses the person for whom the letter is intended using an honorific.
- I have been faithfully married for the past twenty years.
* (formula for ending correspondence) yours faithfully (UK)
* yours faithfully
Willing to comply; yielding; bending; pliant; submissive; willing to do what someone wants.
Compatible with or following guidelines, specifications, rules, or laws.
- The suspect was compliant when arrested.
- The browser is standards compliant .
- The workplace is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
(compatible with guidlines)