As nouns the difference between cumene and cmene
is that cumene
is cumene while cmene
is (lojban grammar)
a proper name, or proper noun, respelled according to lojban rules; reckoned as a part of speech separate from brivla (content words) and cmavo (function words).
(organic compound) The aromatic hydrocarbon isopropyl benzene present in petroleum
* (1-methylethyl)benzene (IUPAC name)
(Lojban grammar) A proper name, or proper noun, respelled according to Lojban rules; reckoned as a part of speech separate from brivla (content words) and cmavo (function words).
* 1997 , John W. Cowan, The Complete Lojban Language ISBN 0966028309 [http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=194]:
- Cmene are always written with a period at the end, and if they start with a vowel then also with a period at the beginning.
* Chris Double,
- These minor restrictions are due to the fact that all Lojban cmene' embedded in a speech stream will be preceded by one of these words or by a pause. With one of these words embedded, the '''cmene''' might break up into valid Lojban words followed by a shorter ' cmene .
* 2005 , Xah Lee, Learn Lojban Fast [http://www.xahlee.org/lojban/lojban_cilre.html]
- I removed from the frequency list all cmene and unknown lujvo and cmavo.
- cmene always end with a consonant followed by a mandatory pause (a period). No other Lojban word ends with a consonant.