Clubfoot vs Pes - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between clubfoot and pes
is that clubfoot
is (medicine) a congenital deformity of the foot in which the ankle, heel and toes are twisted while pes
is the foot of a human.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* club foot, club-foot
(medicine) A congenital deformity of the foot in which the ankle, heel and toes are twisted.
* 1870 , , Man and Wife , ch. 2:
* 1915 , , Of Human Bondage , ch. 12:
- At his lower extremities, he exhibited the deformity which is popularly known as "a club-foot ." But he carried his lameness, as he carried his years, gayly.
* 2011 Nov. 1, Barry Meier, "
- He stood still as much as he could, with his club-foot behind the other, so that it should not attract notice.
Finding Inspiration in a Doctor’s Legacy," New York Times (retrieved 17 May 2014):
- The cure developed by Dr. Ponseti in the 1950s relies on physical manipulation. In each step of the treatment, a child’s clubfoot is stretched and turned slightly outward, and a hip-to-foot plaster cast, like the ones shown in the photograph, is then applied.
* polt foot
the foot of a human
the hoof of a quadruped
clubfoot or talipes