Cidery vs Ciderlike - What's the difference?
Cidery is a synonym of ciderlike.
As adjectives the difference between cidery and ciderlike
is that cidery
is resembling cider while ciderlike
is resembling cider.
As a noun cidery
is a brewery where cider is produced.
* 1980 , Beverly Cleary, Beth Krush, Joe Krush, Emily's Runaway Imagination
* 2000 , Michael Arditti, Easter (page 237)
- She picked up an apple which had a rich cidery smell and tossed it over the fence into the orchard, where it landed with a plop and smelled even more cidery
* 2008 , Marty Nachel, Homebrewing For Dummies
- The more he heard of fumbled passes, cidery kisses and snapped straps, the more he knew better than to risk such humiliation.
- Add too much of this sugar to your beer, and you can still get a cidery taste.
A brewery where cider is produced.