Affected is a related term of ceremonial.
As adjectives the difference between affected and ceremonial
is that affected
is influenced or changed by something while ceremonial
As a noun affected
is someone , as by a disease.
As a verb affected
influenced or changed by something
simulated in order to impress
- The affected compass was impossible to use, so we got lost.
Emotionally moved; touched.
(algebra, archaic) adfected
- He spoke with an affected English accent.
Resulting from a mostly negative physical effect or transformation
- an affected equation
Someone , as by a disease.
- The thunderstorm affected the compass, and we got lost.
Of, relating to, or used in a ceremony; ritual or formal.
(archaic) Observant of forms; ceremonious.
- Ceremonial observances and outward show.
- He moves in the dull ceremonial track.
A ceremony, or series of ceremonies, prescribed by ritual.