Carbage vs Cartage - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between carbage and cartage
is that carbage
is shreds and patches of cloth cut off by a tailor when cutting out clothes or carbage
can be food that is high in carbohydrates while cartage
is the transport of goods by cart; carting.
Possibly from garbage.
Shreds and patches of cloth cut off by a tailor when cutting out clothes.
Food that is high in carbohydrates.
* 2006 , James O'Keefe & Joan O'Keefe, The Forever Young Diet and Lifestyle , Andrews McMeel (2006), ISBN 9780740754883,
* 2011 , Tyler Graham & Drew Ramsey, The Happiness Diet: A Nutritional Prescription for a Sharp Brain, Balanced Mood, and Lean, Energized Body , Rodale (2011), ISBN 9781605293271,
- The most important reason to avoid “carbage ” like sugar, white flour, and highly processed foods is that they are foreign to our genetic makeup.
* 2012 , Mari Mancusi, Love At 11 , ISBN 9781620510193,
- This is the same process that browns foods, such as bread crust. The more carbage we eat, the more glycation occurs.
- A plain garden salad. That was all she ordered, making me feel like a heifer for having gotten the fried chicken quesadilla. But screw it. After the embarrassment I'd suffered, I needed major carbage .
The transport of goods by cart; carting
A charge made for such transport
* 1848 Thomas Carlyle - Thomas Carlyle
*: Railways are forming in one quarter of this earth, canals in another, much cartage is wanted
* 1842 Great Britain Poor Law Commissioners - Report to Her Majesty's Principal Secretary of State for the Home Department, from the Poor Law
*: Two-thirds of the usual expense of street cleansing is the expense of cartage , which, with a proper adaptation of the sewers, is wholly unnecessary.