Me vs Cardboard - What's the difference?
As a pronoun me
is my; of mine.
As a noun cardboard is
a wood-based material resembling heavy paper, used in the manufacture of boxes, cartons and signs.
As an adjective cardboard is
made of or resembling cardboard.
The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Montenegro.
A wood-based material resembling heavy paper, used in the manufacture of boxes, cartons and signs.
* cardboard box
* cardboard city
* cardboard cut-out, cardboard cutout
Made of or resembling cardboard.
* 1868 , Arthur William A'Beckett, "Painted Ships and Painted Oceans", The Tomahawk ,
* 1973 , Journal of Black Poetry , Issue 17,
- The worst of the thing, however, is that the enormity, such as it is, happens to be of a very cardboard and tinsel character.
* 2008 , Katya Hokanson, Writing at Russia's Border ,
- The thing really looked quite cardboard .
* Twentieth-Century Scottish Drama ,
- While Lensky’s character is quite cardboard , Onegin’s manipulations and lack of ability to call off the duel because he fears society’s jibes, Lensky’s youth and naivety, and Tatiana’s reaction to the duel lend the event its gravity.
- MUMMER 3 pulls out an inflated cushion with a very cardboard crown on it.