As adjectives the difference between fugly and bugly
is that fugly
is (slang|vulgar) extremely ugly while bugly
) exceptionally ugly.
(slang, vulgar) Extremely ugly.
* 1995 , , The Riders ,
* 1997 , Enrico Brizzi (author), Stash Luczkiw (translator), Jack Frusciante Has Left the Band: A Love Story- with Rock 'n' Roll
- "Fugly ?" "Like extra-double ugly with cheese. It's when ugly goes off the scale. She looked like an angry handbag." Billie squawked in delight.
- Man, but she's one fugly' creature, horror-show ' fugly , I'm sorry.
(label) Exceptionally ugly.
*1896 , David Macbeth Moir, Conjugal Amenities :
*2000 , Richard Spears, NTC's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions :
- She has immense white teeth that snap, and a bugly bonnet, with one dismal ostrich feather wobbling sternly on end.
*2010 , Denise Mina, Still Midnight :
- I have never seen such a bugly guy in my life!
- “For every ugly there's a bugly .” She smiled.