As nouns the difference between corruptible and bribery
is that corruptible
is (archaic) that which may decay and perish; the human body while bribery
is the making of illegal payment, or bribes, to persons in official positions as a means of influencing their decisions.
As an adjective corruptible
is possible to corrupt.
Possible to corrupt.
* Bible, 1 Peter i. 18
- Ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold.
- They systematically corrupt every corruptible race.
* (possible to corrupt) corruptable
(archaic) That which may decay and perish; the human body.
* Bible, 1 Corinthians 15:53
- For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
the making of illegal payment, or bribes, to persons in official positions as a means of influencing their decisions
(legal) the activity of giving, offering or accepting bribes