Breadth vs Scopebreadthriders - What's the difference?
The extent or measure of how broad or wide something is.
A piece of fabric of standard width.
Scope or range, especially of knowledge or skill.
(math) (graph theory ) the length of the longest path between two vertices on a graph
* (extent or measure of how broad something is) width
* (piece of fabric of standard width)
* (scope or range) extent, range, scope, size
* acre breadth
* bizygomatic breadth
* breadth of accommodation
* breadth-first search
* breadth-first traversal
* breadth-height index
* breadth index
* breadth indicator
* breadth of effect
* breadth of market
* breadth-of-market theory
* breadth of mind
* breadth of the market
* breadth of tone
* curve of constant breadth
* finger-breadth, fingerbreadth
* finger's breadth
* foot-breadth, footbreadth
* hair's breadth, hairsbreadth
* handbreadth, hand's breadth, handsbreadth
* index of breadth
* straw-breadth, straw's breadth
Not English Scopebreadthriders has no English definition. It may be misspelled.