The craft or profession of a broker; mediation in a sale or transaction.
* 2004 , K. L. James, The Internet: A User?s Guide ,
* 2007 , Alexander Davidson, The Complete Guide to Online Stock Market Investing: The Definitive 20-Day Guide ,
- The order is executed automatically and the required amount is transferred to the broking account.
* 2010 , Sabine Go, Marine Insurance in the Netherlands 1600-1870: A Comparative Institutional Approach ,
- From the firm?s perspective, if the online brokerage is managed correctly, it can provide leads for the advisory or discretionary broking service.
(computing) The action of a broker agent; exchange of messages or transactions involving a software agent.
* 2004 , Min Li, Xiaobo Wu, Menglian Zhao Hui Wang, Xiaolang Yan, Heterogeneous Grid Computing for Energy Constrained Mobile Device'', Laurence Tianruo Yang, et al. (editors), ''Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing: International Conference EUC 2004, Aizu-Wakamatsu City, Japan, August 2004, Proceedings , LNCS 3207,
- This aversion towards broking originated in all probability in the fear of the Amsterdam regents (regenten ) that brokers might abuse their information advantage, manipulate the market in general and price levels in particular, and would thus damage the reputation of Amsterdam as a trade capital.
* 2009 , Frédéric Magoulès, Fundamentals of Grid Computing: Theory, Algorithms and Technologies ,
- The UPnP architecture provides features for connectivity layer and resource layer that are defined in general grid computing architecture. Unfortunately, collective layer mechanisms, such as co-allocation, directory service, broking , work load management, community account and payment, are not defined yet.
* 2009 , Jing Dong, Raymond Paul, Liang-Jie Zhang, High Assurance Services Computing ,
- Currently there are two brokers involved used by the portal: the LCG-2 broker and GTbroker. The GTbroker interact with the Globus resources to perform job submission. The static and dynamic information of grid resources are collected by GTbroker to achieve scheduling activities. The LCG-2 broking solution is used to reach LCG-2 based grids.
- The required interface of the value-adding service will be finally fulfilled by the provided interfaces of the transportation services, with the broking and managing of the component objects and the architecture object.
The act of applying brakes.
- the acceleratings and brakings of a vehicle