The anniversary of the day on which someone is born.
* 1867 , , Chapter 2: Treats Of Oliver Twist's Growth, Education, And Board,
* 1903', '', The Fifth Surprise: The Monarch Celebrates His ' Birthday ,
- Oliver Twist's ninth birthday found him a pale thin child, somewhat diminutive in stature, and decidedly small in circumference.
* 1906 , , Chapter 9: The pride of Perks,
- One of the Wise Men said the King was born in February; another declared it was in May, and a third figured the great event happened in October. So the King issued a royal decree that he should have three birthdays' every year, in order to be on the safe side; and whenever he happened to think of it he put in an odd ' birthday or two for luck.
* (editor), Diary of Cotton Mather , Volume 1: 1681-1708, footnote,
- "And we thought we'd make a nice birthday for him. He's been so awfully jolly decent to us, you know, Mother," said Peter, "and we agreed that next bun-day we'd ask you if we could."
* 1921 June 4, ,
- It was his custom to begin a new year's record on February 12, his birthday .
The anniversary of the day on which something is created.
The date on which someone is born or something is created, more commonly called birthdate' or '''date of birth .
- The King's Birthday , which occurred yesterday, will be officially observed to-day, and the customary list of honours conferred on the occasion is published.
* birthday boy
* birthday cake
* birthday card
* birthday girl
* birthday honour
* birthday suit
* half birthday
* happy birthday
Not English Bornday has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
English words similar to 'bornday':brandy