Rabbit vs Booty - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between rabbit and booty
is that rabbit
is a mammal of the family leporidae
, with long ears, long hind legs and a short, fluffy tail while booty
is (nautical) a form of prize which, when a ship was captured at sea, could be distributed at once or booty
can be (slang) the buttocks, usually that of a female or booty
can be .
As a verb rabbit
is to hunt rabbits or rabbit
can be (british|intransitive) to talk incessantly and in a childish manner; to babble annoyingly.
From (etyl) rabet, from (etyl) dialect (compare (etyl) dialect rabbotte, . More at (l).
A mammal of the family Leporidae , with long ears, long hind legs and a short, fluffy tail.
*:Orion hit a rabbit once; but though sore wounded it got to the bury, and, struggling in, the arrow caught the side of the hole and was drawn out. Indeed, a nail filed sharp is not of much avail as an arrowhead; you must have it barbed, and that was a little beyond our skill.
The fur of a rabbit typically used to imitate another animal's fur.
A runner in a distance race whose goal is mainly to set the pace, either to tire a specific rival so that a teammate can win or to help another break a record; a pacesetter.
(lb) A very poor batsman; selected as a bowler or wicket-keeper.
(lb) A large element at the beginning of a list of items to be bubble sorted, and thus tending to be quickly swapped into its correct position. Compare turtle.
* bunny (hypocoristic'', ''colloquial'', ''pet name )
* bunny rabbit (hypocoristic'', ''colloquial'', ''pet name )
* coney, cony (dialect )
* breed like rabbits
* bunny rabbit
* fuck like rabbits
* kill the rabbit
* pull a rabbit out of the hat
* rabbit's foot
* the rabbit died
* Welsh rabbit
To hunt rabbits.
(US) To flee.
- ''The informant seemed skittish, as if he was about to rabbit .
* (to flee): run off, scamper, bolt
From Cockney rhyming slang rabbit and pork , to talk.
(British) To talk incessantly and in a childish manner; to babble annoyingly.
- Stop your infernal rabbiting ! Use proper words or nobody will listen to you!
- Commonly used in the form "to rabbit on"
* (to talk incessantly and childishly): babble, blather, prattle, ,
* chew the fat
* chew the cud (British)
* shoot the breeze (US)
(nautical) A form of prize which, when a ship was captured at sea, could be distributed at once.
Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war, or seized by piracy.
(figuratively) Something that has been stolen or legally obtained from elsewhere.
- After returning from their Halloween trick-or-treating, the kids settled down to enjoy their booty of candies.
(slang) The buttocks, usually that of a female.
(slang, not countable) A woman, considered as sexual partner or sex object.
* 2000 , (film)
- You got a big ol' booty .
- It’s my duty to please that booty .
* booty call
* onion booty