As nouns the difference between eating and booty
is that eating
is the act of ingesting food while booty
is (nautical) a form of prize which, when a ship was captured at sea, could be distributed at once or booty
can be (slang) the buttocks, usually that of a female or booty
can be .
As a verb eating
As an adjective eating
is suitable to be eaten without being cooked.
Suitable to be eaten without being cooked.
- Wait! That's not an eating apple.
The act of ingesting food.
Food; cooking, cuisine.
The act of corroding or consuming some substance.
- I remember when we visited Aunt Martha's house, we had some really good eating !
* (ingesting food) dining, consuming, consumption
(nautical) A form of prize which, when a ship was captured at sea, could be distributed at once.
Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war, or seized by piracy.
(figuratively) Something that has been stolen or legally obtained from elsewhere.
- After returning from their Halloween trick-or-treating, the kids settled down to enjoy their booty of candies.
(slang) The buttocks, usually that of a female.
(slang, not countable) A woman, considered as sexual partner or sex object.
* 2000 , (film)
- You got a big ol' booty .
- It’s my duty to please that booty .
* booty call
* onion booty