Bookplate vs Bookform - What's the difference?

bookplate | bookform |



(en noun)
  • A printed piece of paper pasted on one of the pages of a book, most often on the inside front cover, showing ownership and thus deterring theft.
  • * 2005' : By the bed there was a bookcase with old French novels, left-behind Frederick Forsyths, odd leather-bound volumes of history and memoirs with the coroneted Kessler '''bookplate . - , (Bloomsbury Publishing, paperback edition, 259)
  • bookform

    Not English

    Bookform has no English definition. It may be misspelled.

    English words similar to 'bookform':

    biosphere, backfire, bushfire, bacciform, besprenge, busfare, buspirone, bugfree, backbore