Backup vs Bitcoindat - What's the difference?
A reserve or substitute.
(computing) A copy of a file or record, stored separately from the original, that can be used to recover the original if it is destroyed or damaged.
- If the goalkeeper is injured, we have a backup .
An accumulation of material that halts the flow or movement of something.
- After the power failure, we had to restore the database from backup .
(law enforcement) reinforcements
- The blockage caused a backup in the plumbing.
- He's got a gun - you better send for backup .
* (reserve ): reserve, stand-in, spare, substitute
* (computing: copy of a file or record ):
* (accumulation of material that halts flow ): block, blockage
Standby, reserve or extra.
(computing) That is intended as a backup.
- I am only a backup player.
- Make a backup copy of that file.
* (reserve) extra, reserve, spare, standby
Back-up'' is an alternative spelling of backup. Both spellings are used as either a noun or an adjective. The verb ''back up is always spelled as two words and never with a hyphen.
Not English Bitcoindat has no English definition. It may be misspelled.