Biotic vs Bio - What's the difference?
As an adjective biotic
As a noun bio is
cinema, movie theater.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
Of, pertaining to, or produced by life or living organisms.
* (pertaining to life) biologic, living, organic
* (pertaining to life) abiotic
(South Africa, informal) bioscope; cinema
* 1995 , HerStoriA: South African women's journal (volumes 1-3, page 31)
- I've got a bio exam in the morning.
- Sometimes Estelle had to help her mother on Saturdays and Irwin went to classes for ultra-brainy children, but Alan and I always went to the bio .