Wikidiffcom vs Bingle - What's the difference?
As a noun bingle is
(australia|informal) a minor collision, especially between motor vehicles or bingle
can be a hairstyle for women that is somewhere between a bob and a shingle or bingle
can be (baseball|slang) a base hit in which the batter stops safely at first base.
Not English Wikidiffcom has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
(Australia, informal) A minor collision, especially between motor vehicles.
* 2005 , Johnny Blue, The Blue Riders' Club ,
* 2006 , , A Stone to Mark My Passing'', ''Through Soft Air ,
- It is always an advantage if you have a sexy car, but if you pick her up in a rusty Datsun 180B you may as well say goodnight.There is also the worst-case scenario of being involved in a bingle . If this happens you will definitely be finished and she will probably sneak off on you if she manages to escape injury.
* 2010 , Felicity Young, Take Out ,
- "I, uh . . . " I managed, "I seem to have had a bit of a bingle ." I pointed a thumb behind me at the car.
- ‘But you've still got your father?s car haven?t you?’
- ‘No. Had a bingle in it the other night, nothing major. I just hope to hell it?s fixed before he finds out.’
* collision, crash, fender-bender (US), prang (UK)
A hairstyle for women that is somewhere between a bob and a shingle.
(baseball, slang) A base hit in which the batter stops safely at first base.