Thang vs Bhang - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between thang and bhang
is that thang
is (slang) a thing: usually used to denote a known fad or popular activity while bhang
is cannabis, especially as used in the indian subcontinent.
(slang) a thing: usually used to denote a known fad or popular activity
- It's cool, girl, it ain't no thang .
English eye dialect
- She shall commence doing the alternative thang soon.
Cannabis, especially as used in the Indian subcontinent.
* 2007 , Michael Chabon, Gentlemen of the Road , Sceptre 2008, p. 101:
* 1919, , Duckworth, hardback edition, page 36
- He rolled out from under Zelikman, who looked surprised as if by the turn his bhang dream had taken.
- Almost from the outset of her arrival in the town, soft-muted music, the strange, heart-rending, mournful music of the East - suggestive of apes, and pearls, and bhang , and the colour blue - was to be heard, surging from the Nook in monotonous improvisation.