Confusedly is a synonym of bewilderedly.
As adverbs the difference between confusedly and bewilderedly
is that confusedly
is in a confused manner while bewilderedly
is in a bewildered manner; with puzzlement.
In a bewildered manner; with puzzlement.
* 1888 , , "The Mystery of Wilhelm Rütte" in Between Whiles :
* 1917 , , Starr, of the Desert , ch. 2:
- Carlen was crying bitterly; the letter was just ended, when Alf came into the room asking bewilderedly what it was all about.
* 1944 Dec. 25, "
- He said good night and left her wondering bewilderedly what strange thing her dad would do next.
America: Pattern of Revolution," Time :
* 2010 May 19, Ruth La Ferla, "
- But Lend-Lease generosity made Franklin Roosevelt so popular with the dictators that, when Wendell Willkie ran against him, a nephew of Carias Andino asked bewilderedly : "Why doesn't Roosevelt have him shot?"
Where God and the Devil Once Lived," New York Times (retrieved 30 July 2011):
- Once, this neo-Gothic landmark in Chelsea was the Church of the Holy Communion. . . . A decade later, it was Limelight, the nightclub-slash-den of depravity. . . . Today that fabled nightclub is a mall. . . . Entering by a side door, one young woman patently ignorant of the place’s tainted past, glanced around bewilderedly . “I thought that this was a house of God,” she murmured.