As adjectives the difference between attractive and beddable
is that attractive
is causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force while beddable
is (informal) sexually attractive.
Causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
Having the power of charming or alluring by agreeable qualities; enticing.
Pleasing or appealing to the senses.
- That's a very attractive offer.
- He is an attractive fellow with a trim figure.
* (causing attraction) magnetic
* (having the power of charming) desirable
* (pleasing or appealing to the senses) pretty, beautiful
* (having the power of charming) repulsive, ugly
* (pleasing or appealing to the senses) repulsive, ugly
(informal) Sexually attractive.
* [...] feminine, great body great legs great taste, trained and beddable''', Jesus, how '''beddable . (Noble House: A Novel of Contemporary Hong Kong, (James Clavell), p. 958)
* (vulgar) fuckable
* (vulgar) doable
* (vulgar) shaggable