Wilderness vs Batutut - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between wilderness and batutut
is that wilderness
is an unsettled and uncultivated tract of land left in its natural state while batutut
is a folkloric hairy hominid said to inhabit wilderness areas of vietnam, laos, and northern borneo.
An unsettled and uncultivated tract of land left in its natural state.
A folkloric hairy hominid said to inhabit wilderness areas of Vietnam, Laos, and northern Borneo.
* 1988 , Jeffrey A McNeely, Paul Spencer Sochaczewski, Soul of the tiger
* 2007 , Jeff Meldrum, Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science
- John MacKinnon, studying orangutan ecology in the Malaysian state of Sabah, found footprints of the batutut ...
* 2009 , Gregory Forth, Images of the Wildman in Southeast Asia
- ...the batutut was described as a type of ghost, a shy nocturnal creature about four feet tall, which walks upright like a man and has a long black mane.
- From the guide's description, however, the batutut seems more aggressive...