Vietnam vs Batutut - What's the difference?
As a proper noun vietnam
As a noun batutut is
a folkloric hairy hominid said to inhabit wilderness areas of vietnam, laos, and northern borneo.
* Viet Nam
(en proper noun
A country in Southeast Asia, on the east coast of the Indochina Peninsula, officially named Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
The (Vietnam War).
* Nam, 'Nam
* Socialist Republic of Vietnam
A long war which a dominating foreign occupier of a place (the site of the war) cannot win.
- another Vietnam
- the Soviet Union's Vietnam (the 1979–89 occupation of Afghanistan)
* Srebrenica, Chernobyl
A folkloric hairy hominid said to inhabit wilderness areas of Vietnam, Laos, and northern Borneo.
* 1988 , Jeffrey A McNeely, Paul Spencer Sochaczewski, Soul of the tiger
* 2007 , Jeff Meldrum, Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science
- John MacKinnon, studying orangutan ecology in the Malaysian state of Sabah, found footprints of the batutut ...
* 2009 , Gregory Forth, Images of the Wildman in Southeast Asia
- ...the batutut was described as a type of ghost, a shy nocturnal creature about four feet tall, which walks upright like a man and has a long black mane.
- From the guide's description, however, the batutut seems more aggressive...