Balls vs Bales - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between balls and bales
is that balls
is while bales
(slang) The testicles.
- Can you believe he can juggle six balls at once?
(uncountable, countable, slang) Bravery, courage, chutzpah, or brazenness.
- Dude, he got hit in the balls !
- He must have a lot of balls to talk to his boss that way.
- He's the guy with the big balls in that group.
- You do not have the balls to go through with that.
(British, slang) Rubbish, nonsense.
- (Stephen Colbert)
(UK, Ireland, slang) A balls-up; a botched job.
- That's a load of balls .
- Don't make a balls of it!
* bust one's balls
* bust someone's balls
* have someone by the balls
- It is balls cold out there.