Fags vs Bags - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between fags and bags
is that fags
is while bags
As a verb bags is
(australia|new zealand) to reserve for oneself or bags
can be (bag
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(Australia, New Zealand) To reserve for oneself.
* 2006 , Jill Golden, Inventing Beatrice ,
* 2007 , Debra Oswald. Getting Air ,
- So you were thrilled, and we picked out the mare for Harriet, and you bagsed the black, and I had the chestnut, and we all rode away one day.
* 2008 , Kate Dellar-Evans, Best of Friends: The First Thirty Years of the Friendly Street Poets ,
- Mum bagsed being the priestess who got to dangle Stone over the volcano by his ankles.
* 2009 , J. Lodge, Black Mail ,
- Battered armchairs and a sofa were bagsed first; they were more comfortable than the school chairs that could get hard.
- ‘Hey, it?s my turn in the front,’ Kalista called as she realised her brother had bagsed the front seat.
* (US) have dibs on
From bag .
(uncountable) Eye circles.