Lawfulness is a related term of authenticity.
As nouns the difference between lawfulness and authenticity
is that lawfulness
is property of being lawful, of obeying the law while authenticity
is the quality of being genuine or not corrupted from the original.
Property of being lawful, of obeying the law.
- His extreme lawfulness made him righteous, but did it make him merciful?
The quality of being genuine or not corrupted from the original.
Truthfulness of origins, attributions, commitments, sincerity, and intentions.
- I hereby certify the authenticity of this copy.
(obsolete) The quality of being authentic (of established authority).
- The authenticity of this painting is questionable.
* (quality of being genuine) genuineness
* (quality of not being genuine) phoniness; forgery; fakeness; bogosity