As a proper noun harmony
is or harmony
can be (fandom slang) the ship of characters.
As a noun authenticity is
the quality of being genuine or not corrupted from the original.
Agreement or accord.
* America's social harmony has depended at least to some degree on economic growth. It is easier to get along when everyone, more or less, is getting ahead.'' — , ''
Why It’s Time to Worry , Newsweek 2010-12-04
A pleasing combination of elements, or arrangement of sounds.
(music) The academic study of chords.
(music) Two or more notes played simultaneously to produce a chord.
(music) The relationship between two distinct musical pitches (musical pitches being frequencies of vibration which produce audible sound) played simultaneously.
A literary work which brings together or arranges systematically parallel passages of historians respecting the same events, and shows their agreement or consistency.
- a harmony of the Gospels
The quality of being genuine or not corrupted from the original.
Truthfulness of origins, attributions, commitments, sincerity, and intentions.
- I hereby certify the authenticity of this copy.
(obsolete) The quality of being authentic (of established authority).
- The authenticity of this painting is questionable.
* (quality of being genuine) genuineness
* (quality of not being genuine) phoniness; forgery; fakeness; bogosity