Wikidiffcom vs Authentic - What's the difference?
As an adjective authentic is
of the same origin as claimed; genuine.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
Not English Wikidiffcom has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
* authentical, authentick, authenticke, authentique (all archaic)
Of the same origin as claimed; genuine.
Conforming to reality and therefore worthy of trust, reliance, or belief.
- The experts confirmed it was an authentic signature.
- The report was completely authentic .
(music, of a Gregorian mode) Having the final as the lowest note of the mode.
- an authentic''' writer; an '''authentic''' portrait; '''authentic information
* (of the claimed origin) genuine, real, bonafide, bona fide, unfaked
* (conforming to fact) reliable, trustworthy, credible, unfaked
* (not of the claimed origin) phony, fake; ingenuine