Attractivity is a related term of attractive.
As a noun attractivity
is the quality or degree of attractive power or influence.
As a adjective attractive is
causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
The quality or degree of attractive power or influence.
* 1841 , Zoé de Gatti de Gamond [authoress of French original; English translatrix unknown], The Phalanstery; or, Attractive Industry and Moral Harmony , introduction,
- This voice, this unity, is the true attractivity which is to redeem man.
Causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
Having the power of charming or alluring by agreeable qualities; enticing.
Pleasing or appealing to the senses.
- That's a very attractive offer.
- He is an attractive fellow with a trim figure.
* (causing attraction) magnetic
* (having the power of charming) desirable
* (pleasing or appealing to the senses) pretty, beautiful
* (having the power of charming) repulsive, ugly
* (pleasing or appealing to the senses) repulsive, ugly