As adjectives the difference between ecstatic and attractive
is that ecstatic
is feeling or characterized by ecstasy while attractive
is causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
As a noun ecstatic
is (in the plural) transports of delight; words or actions performed in a state of ecstasy.
* ecstatick (obsolete)
* extatic (obsolete)
* extatick (obsolete)
* extatique (qualifier)
Feeling or characterized by ecstasy.
Relating to, or caused by, ecstasy or excessive emotion.
- ecstatic''' gaze; '''ecstatic trance
- This ecstatic fit of love and jealousy.
(in the plural) Transports of delight; words or actions performed in a state of ecstasy.
* 1819 , Lord Byron, Don Juan , III.11:
- I think that Dante's more abstruse ecstatics / Meant to personify the Mathematics.
Causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
Having the power of charming or alluring by agreeable qualities; enticing.
Pleasing or appealing to the senses.
- That's a very attractive offer.
- He is an attractive fellow with a trim figure.
* (causing attraction) magnetic
* (having the power of charming) desirable
* (pleasing or appealing to the senses) pretty, beautiful
* (having the power of charming) repulsive, ugly
* (pleasing or appealing to the senses) repulsive, ugly