Atticlike is a synonym of atticky.
As adjectives the difference between atticlike and atticky
is that atticlike
is resembling an attic or some aspect of one while atticky
is (informal) resembling an attic or some aspect of one.
Resembling an attic or some aspect of one.
(informal) Resembling an attic or some aspect of one.
* 1922 , Dorothy Canfield Fisher, Rough-hewn
* 1998 , Maeve Brennan, The Springs of Affection: Stories of Dublin
- ...with its nice atticky smell that no other house in the world had! It just fitted all around you, when you went in the door...
* 2008 , Melissa J Delbridge, Family Bible
- She had no intention of giving up her flat, especially since her rent included the three little atticky rooms on the third floor, the top floor of the house...
- You'd think it might hold the scent of smoke, or an atticky perfume of mouse and moth-wing.