Hefty vs Asset - What's the difference?
As an adjective hefty
As a noun asset is
- She carries a hefty backpack full of books.
(of a person) possessing physical strength and weight; rugged and powerful; powerfully or heavily built.
- They use some hefty bolts to hold up road signs.
- He was a tall, hefty man.
* Nouns to which "hefty" is often applied: price tag, premium, profit, price, penalty, fine, portion, salary, gain, increase, amount, sum, check, fee.
Something or someone of any value; any portion of one's property or effects so considered.
(software) Any component, model, process or framework of value that can be leveraged or reused.
(espionage) intelligence asset
- These shares are a valuable asset .
* capital asset
* current asset
* fixed asset
* tangible asset
* intangible asset
* physical asset
* financial asset
* asset class
* intelligence asset