As a verb usa
As a symbol are is
the iso 3166-1 three-letter (alpha-3) code for the united arab emirates.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
The ISO 3166-1 three-letter (alpha-3) code for the United States of America.
From (etyl) aren, from (etyl) earun, .
- Mary, where are you going?
- We are not coming.
- Mary and John, are you listening?
- They are here somewhere.
* (second-person singular) (archaic) art (used with thou )
From (etyl) are.
(rare) An accepted (but deprecated and rarely used) SI unit of area equal to 100 square metres, or a former unit of approximately the same extent. Symbol: a
* Are is now rarely used except in its derivative hectare.
* (SI unit) (rare) square decametre