Asset vs Apparatus - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between asset and apparatus
is that asset
is while apparatus
Something or someone of any value; any portion of one's property or effects so considered.
(software) Any component, model, process or framework of value that can be leveraged or reused.
(espionage) intelligence asset
- These shares are a valuable asset .
* capital asset
* current asset
* fixed asset
* tangible asset
* intangible asset
* physical asset
* financial asset
* asset class
* intelligence asset
The entirety of means whereby a specific production is made existent or task accomplished.
A complex machine or instrument.
An assortment of tools or instruments.
A bureaucratic organization, especially one influenced by political patronage.
(firefighting) A vehicle used for emergency response.
* Is occasionally used as an invariant plural:
*: Look at all of those apparatus .
* (entirety of means) setup, mechanism, dynamic
* (complex machine) instrument, machinery, device
* (assortment of tools) tools, gear, equipment
* (political patronage organization) machine