Nevermore vs Anymore - What's the difference?
As adverbs the difference between nevermore and anymore
is that nevermore
is never again while anymore
* 1845 , Edgar Allan Poe, '' (published in the ''New York Evening Mirror )
- And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
- On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
- And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
- And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
- And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
- Shall be lifted - nevermore !