As nouns the difference between movement and anaphoresis
is that movement
is physical motion between points in space while anaphoresis
is (physics) the movement of electrically charged particles towards an anode.
Physical motion between points in space.
(engineering) A system or mechanism for transmitting motion of a definite character, or for transforming motion, such as the wheelwork of a watch.
The impression of motion in an artwork, painting, novel etc.
A trend in various fields or social categories, a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- I saw a movement in that grass on the hill.
(music) A large division of a larger composition.
(aviation) An instance of an aircraft taking off or landing.
- The labor movement has been struggling in America since the passage of the Taft-Hartley act in 1947.
(baseball) The deviation of a pitch from ballistic flight.
- Albuquerque International Sunport serviced over 200,000 movements last year.
An act of emptying the bowels.
(obsolete) Motion of the mind or feelings; emotion.
- The movement on his cutter was devastating.
* (motion between points in space) motion
* (motion between points in space) stasis
(derived terms of "movement")
* art movement
* bowel movement
* Brownian movement
* camera movement
* choreiform movement
* cultural movement
* ecumenical movement
* freedom of movement
* human movement
* literary movement
* new religious movement
* Oxford movement
* Protestant Movement
* rapid eye movement
* social movement
(physics) The movement of electrically charged particles towards an anode
(medicine) A reduction in the activity of the sweat glands