(label) A small, flat, baked cake which is either crisp or soft but firm (often with chocolate chips, candies or nuts mixed in).
(label) A specifically American-style (l).
(label) A bun.
An (l), web cookie.
(label) A (l).
A young, attractive woman.
The female genitalia.
* 2009 , T. R. Oulds, Story of Many Secret Night , Lulu.com (2010), ISBN 9781409285816,
* 2010 , Lennie Ross, Blow me , Lulu.com (2010), ISBN 9781257133819,
- Her legs hung over the edge and the large towel covered just enough of her lap to hide her 'cookie' .
* 2014 , (Nicki Minaj), "" (Clean Version), (w) :
- If she wanted to compete in this dog-eat-pussy world, she had to keep up her personal grooming, even if it meant spreading her legs and letting some Vietnamese woman rip the hair off her cookie every other week.
- Cookie put his butt to sleep, now he callin' me Nyquil.
* (cake) (l), (l) (qualifier)
* (l) (UK)
* ambassadour (obsolete)
* embassador (archaic)
* embassadour (obsolete)
A minister of the highest rank sent to a foreign court to represent there his sovereign or country. (Sometimes called ambassador-in-residence )
An official messenger and representative.
A corporate representative, often the public face of the company.
A trick to duck some ignorant fellow or landsman, frequently played on board ships in the warm latitudes. It is thus managed: A large tub is filled with water, and two stools placed on each side of it. Over the whole is thrown a tarpaulin, or old sail: this is kept tight by two persons, who are to represent the king and queen of a foreign country, and are seated on the stools. The person intended to be ducked plays the Ambassador, and after repeating a ridiculous speech dictated to him, is led in great form up to the throne, and seated between the king and queen, who rising suddenly as soon as he is seated, he falls backwards into the tub of water.
Syntax usage: In English the preferred constuction is ambassador to , example: The French ambassador to the United States .