What is the difference between agenda and minutes?
As nouns the difference between agenda and minutes
is that agenda
) while minutes
A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
* July 18 2012 , Scott Tobias, AV Club The Dark Knight Rises [http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-dark-knight-rises-review-batman,82624/]
A list of matters to be taken up (as at a meeting).
A notebook used to organize and maintain such plans or lists, an agenda book, an agenda planner.
* 2005 , Linda Wilmshurst, Alan W. Brue, A Parent's Guide To Special Education: Insider Advice On How To Navigate The System And Help Your Child Succeed , ISBN 0814472834,
- Where the Joker preys on our fears of random, irrational acts of terror, Bane has an all-consuming, dictatorial agenda that’s more stable and permanent, a New World Order that’s been planned out with the precision of a military coup.
* 2011 , Spencer Marc Aronfeld, Make It Your Own Law Firm: The Ultimate Law Student's Guide to Owning, Managing, and Marketing Your Own Successful Law Firm , AuthorHouse,
- A homework agenda , sometimes called a student planner, is a notebook often used to help your child keep track of daily homework assignments.
* 2011 , David Campos, Rocio Delgado, Mary Esther Huerta, Reaching Out to Latino Families of English Language Learners , ISBN 1416612726,
- It may be better to simply buy an agenda at the drug store for five dollars, but you need to keep this stuff accurate.
- The children will use an agenda book that the school provides to organize their homework information. Before leaving for home, the children will neatly write their assignments and related directions in their agendas .
The word agenda'' is the Latin plural of ''agendum'', but in English the word ''agenda'' is usually taken as a singular, and ''item on the agenda used for individual things in the list.
* (temporally organized plan) docket, worklist, schedule
* hidden agenda
(uncountable) The official notes kept during a meeting.