As adverbs the difference between apparently and admittedly
is that apparently
is plainly; clearly; manifestly; evidently while admittedly
is as is acknowledged to be true; by general admission; confessedly.
Plainly; clearly; manifestly; evidently.
* (rfdate) ,
Seemingly; in appearance only.
- If he should scorn me so apparently .
According to what the speaker has read or been told.
- A man may be apparently friendly, yet malicious in heart.
* 2006 , Lois Lewandowski, The Fatal Heir: A Gillian Jones Mystery , iUniverse, 978-0-595-39843-0,
- Apparently you are quite a good dancer.
* (in a way that is manifest) obviously, plainly, clearly, evidently
* (in appearance only) ostensibly, seemingly
* (according to what one has heard) allegedly
As is acknowledged to be true; by general admission; confessedly.
- Admittedly , vandalism is a bit of problem.