Adorning vs Aborning - What's the difference?
As a verb adorning
As a noun adorning
is an adornment.
As an adverb aborning is
(chiefly|north america) that is in the process of being born; coming into existence; before coming to completion .
As an adjective aborning is
(chiefly|north america) while being born or produced
* William Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatra
- Her gentlewomen, like the Nereides, / So many mermaids, tended her i' the eyes, / And made their bends adornings
(chiefly, North America) That is in the process of being born; coming into existence; before coming to completion.
* 1988 , James McPherson, Battle Cry of Freedom , Oxford 2004, p. 765:
- No fewer than five planned “uprisings” died a-borning .
(coming in existence
* Dutch: , (t
(chiefly, North America) While being born or produced.
- This festival is an excellent chance to see new talent aborning .