Aboriginal vs Datiwuy - What's the difference?
First according to historical or scientific records; original; indigenous; primitive.
* 1814 , , The Excursion , Longman et al. (publishers), [http://books.google.com/books?id=T18JAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA277&dq=aboriginal page 277]:
Living in a land before colonization by the Europeans.
- Green in the Church-yard, beautiful and green; / / And mantled o'er with aboriginal turf / And everlasting flowers.
(Aboriginal) [ ]
* (indigenous to a place) native, indigenous, autochthonous, endemic, original, first, earliest, primitive, ancient, primordial, primeval
An animal or plant native to a region.
* Charles Darwin
- It may well be doubted whether this frog is an aboriginal of these islands.
* Using uncapitalized aboriginal to refer to people or anything associated with people may cause offence.
* In Canada, style manuals recommend against using the noun Aboriginal for a person or people.
* See also the usage notes under Aboriginal .
(en proper noun
an aboriginal people from Arnhem Land, Australia
the dialect of Dhuwal spoken by this people