As nouns the difference between disorder and abetalipoproteinemia
is that disorder
is absence of order; state of not being arranged in an orderly manner while abetalipoproteinemia
is a rare autosomal recessive disorder that interferes with the normal absorption of fat and fat-soluble vitamins from food.
* disordre (obsolete)
Absence of order; state of not being arranged in an orderly manner.
A disturbance of civic peace or of public order.
- After playing the children left the room in disorder .
- The class was thrown into disorder when the teacher left the room
(medicine) A physical or psychical malfunction.
- The army tried to prevent disorder when claims the elections had been rigged grew stronger.
- Bulimia is an eating disorder .
* (absence of order) chaos, entropy; see also
* (disturbance of civic peace) See also
* autism spectrum disorder
* borderline personality disorder
* eating disorder
* seasonal affective disorder
* spectrum disorder
A rare autosomal recessive disorder that interferes with the normal absorption of fat and fat-soluble vitamins from food.
* Bassen-Kornzweig syndrome